Back to the Office: What's Hot What's Not- Edition 5
Posted by The O'Connor Group on October 19, 2021
COVID UPDATE Week of October 18, 2021
Here we are in the third week of October and we are back with the latest updates that may impact your organization as it relates to COVID-19. If you have anything you would like to add, please drop us a line at email@example.com. Thanks for reading and be safe out there!
1. Job seekers are promoting themselves as "Fully Vaccinated" on applications as companies are considering establishing a vaccine mandate. Job postings are seeking fully-vaccinated candidates as a condition of employment. Should job seekers disclose this information upfront?
2. The Department of Labor confirms that employer-based health insurance groups may offer premium discounts to participants who receive a COVID-19 vaccination. Read about the guidelines and how it may impact your organization here.
3. Are you mandating vaccines? If you are, you will have plenty of options to track your employee's vaccination status. Vaccination tracking can reside in your organization's HR portal or a variety of mobile app options.
4. HR Executive is hosting a webinar on October 26 at 12:00 PM EST to discuss vaccine mandates and what employers need to know and considerations in finding the right solution. Register here.
5. We know you are taking care of your team, your family, your friends...but are you taking care of yourself? Remember, it's okay to prioritize your health, and make your routine health care appointments! Check out this and other tips to keep your health on track as we head into 2022!
Here are some of our upcoming Zoom presentations, we hope you can join us!
- Talent Talks: Thursday, October 21 8:00 AM EST Topic: The Talent Toolbox
- Ask HR Office Hours: Thursday, October 28 3:00 PM EST
Strategies for 2022: Looking Forward- Thursday, November 11 9:00 - 10:30 AM EST. Industry experts will discuss hybrid workforces, tax changes, employee engagement, company culture, and more!
This information is provided for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice. The O’Connor Group makes no representations as to the completeness, suitability, or validity of any information contained herein and will not be liable for any errors or omissions.