Back to the Office: What's Hot What's Not- Edition 6
Posted by The O'Connor Group on November 2, 2021
COVID UPDATE Week of November 1, 2021
We made it to November and we are back with the latest updates that may impact your organization as it relates to COVID-19. If you have anything you would like to add, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for reading and be safe out there!
1. Vaccine or testing mandates are expected soon for employers with at least 100 employees. This article from SHRM shares resources on how HR leaders can navigate this mandate.
2. Boosters are available! Who is eligible for a COVID-19 booster shot? The CDC breaks down eligibility here.
3. Employers may see religious exemptions related to the vaccine mandate. Here are four steps you can use to address religious accommodation requests in your organization.
4. The Oral antiviral drug from Merck could just be what COVID-19 was waiting for! Wired shares how Merck announced when given to high-risk people within the first given days of infection, the oral antiviral was shown to halve the risk of hospitalization or death from COVID-19.
5. We will fall back an hour on Sunday, November 7 which means more light in the morning! The time change can impact your routine. Check out these 5 tips to help your body adjust to the time change and stay on track with your wellness goals!
Join us at our Fall Panel!
Strategies for 2022: Looking Forward- Thursday, November 11, 9:00 - 10:30 AM EST. Industry experts will discuss hybrid workforces, tax changes, employee engagement, company culture, and more!
This information is provided for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice. The O’Connor Group makes no representations as to the completeness, suitability, or validity of any information contained herein and will not be liable for any errors or omissions.