Back to the Office: What's Hot What's Not- Edition 7
Posted by The O'Connor Group on November 16, 2021
1. Fact Sheet: Biden Administration Announces Details of Two Major Vaccination Policies.
3. If you are an employer who requires workers to show proof of vaccination against the coronavirus, robust procedures and policies should be placed to handle medical or religious exemptions. Accommodations can cause undue hardship.
4. Upcoming Tools for the Vaccine Mandate from XpertHR
- Mandatory COVID Vaccine Policy
- Mandatory COVID Vaccine Policy Letter
- Self-Attestation Form of COVID-19 Vaccination Status
We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are THANKFUL & GRATEFUL for YOU!
This information is provided for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice. The O’Connor Group makes no representations as to the completeness, suitability, or validity of any information contained herein and will not be liable for any errors or omissions.